About Me

My photo
2 Girls, 2 Boys and a whole lot of noise.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Whoa 2 YEARS since my last post?!?

I guess that is about the time I started school again. I think I will keep the "Days Since Christmas" countdown. It is kind of funny. (well to me, anyway.) My kids are older, I am older, Jeremy is way older. Haha. Just kidding.
So our updates: We moved from California to Guam in June of this year. Kaitlynn started first grade, Cody is in preschool for another 1 or 2 years. (The doctor today said, "Well, he should be having a growth spurt soon." I hope so. He is still in 2T and 3T clothes. His head barely fits in them though. :)
We have a house in Guam on the Air Force Base. It is a cement box on the outside but is pretty nice inside.
This is Jer and I at his award ceremony before we left Beale. He got some cool medals for doing stuff.
.
This is us at a beach in Guam. This beach was called Fai Fai and was one of the coolest beaches so far - especially at low tide, and with awesome friends.


Cody's birthday.

Cody's first day of soccer.
Kaitlynn's (Katy) first day of school.

Cody going to church.

Cody's soccer medal.
This is her favorite and she has a golden tan to prove it.
This is not her favorite - homework. Her devil side comes out every day that there is homework in her backpack. Don't let this phoney smile deceive you.
So that is our randomness. Jeremy is deployed until April-ish so we are just hanging out in Guam. Thank goodness for good friends. This place is crazy. :)
Maybe I will post more. Maybe I won't. It's too soon to say.
 
 

No comments: