So I have some pictures to post of our next step in eating in this household. Keep in mind we just trained Kaitlynn to eat like a normal human being...
Apparently it's time for round two.
Keep in mind, the rice cereal tickles your nose which then causes you to sneeze this crap all over the place.
This is the baby we are wanting to see. A nice clean one. Or even better. A sleeping one - even with the finger in his mouth. (not sure what that was all about).
And even best...the BSU fan all-geared-up-smiling-baby! Go broncos!
Also, I've been tagged. So I have some dirt to dish out on my family members:
1. She has had a scratchy throat lately and the other day I was tending to her and she says to me, "Mom, I have a frog in my face."
2. She still can't get out of her crib. (I actually like that.)
3. She loves to cook me dinner in her kitchen. (her toy one in her room)
4. She and her daddy are the best hide and seek players. The other day Jeremy hid her in a plastic 6 inch high bin - with the lid on it. She lies flat in there all bunched up funny and you can actually put the lid on it.
5. She still weighs less than 25 pounds.
Jer...I mean, my husband. (He refused to let me use his name)
1. He is a holiday nut. He loves to have the house decorated and ready to go for the holidays.
2. He took Kaitlynn on a daddy-daughter camping trip this fall. It was raining and they still went.
3. He loves motorcycles and Fox brand clothes. He only wears 3 colors of shirts - white, gray, and navy blue. (you should see our closet)
4. He is a great dad and husband. He'd do anything for his family - including everything in his power to please a crabby wife. (Who, me?)
5. He is the handiest man you could ever have. Something breaks and he is on top of fixing it. It is awesome. Or if you need something high up somewhere (tree, cupboard, etc) - he is equivalent to a monkey. (I believe part of that is because he is an adrenaline junkie and likes the riskiness.)
Oh, I am looking at her blog. I guess I am supposed to answer these questions:
1. How long have you been married? 8 years
2. How long did you date? 6 months January to July 2000
3. How old is he? Just turned 28
4. Who is taller? He is, definitely.
5. Who sings better? I do!
6. Who is smarter? Ummm, he is. Logic and street smarts. But I have social skillz. :)
7. Who pays the bills? I do.
8. Who does the laundry? I do.
9. Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
10. Who mows the lawn? He does! (Whew. This was starting to feel like a one-sided conversation.)
11. Who cooks dinner? I do.
12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Probably me. Is he ever wrong?
13. Who kissed who first? I don't know. Does it matter? Shoot. He probably remembers.
14. Who wears the pants? I do and they are tight and uncomfortable!
Now I will tag Charise, Melinda, and Carrie. 5 things. 2 family members. 7 days.
My next blog should have some of our family pictures that we just had taken. Yea! (Please remember that I am still learning how to format this stupid thing, so bear with me. I anticipate that by my 15th post, I will have the pictures the right direction and centered. I was just happy to get the writing where I wanted it. Silly blog.)