About Me

My photo
2 Girls, 2 Boys and a whole lot of noise.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deployment

So Jeremy had to go. We knew this was the nature of his job before we moved here. He really wanted to be a part of this "Red Horse" team, it is just unlucky that he got here right before a huge team had to deploy to the desert but he is excited to be a part of it. I decided to blog more so that he can see how the kids are changing and so he can know what is going on here.
This was us at the airport saying goodbye. He will be gone for almost 8 months.
A friend asked me about this. She said:
I bet living on such a small island would be very difficult and to have Jeremy be deployed!? Really? I know! I kind of knew it was coming because of the job type so I handled his leaving like a champ. Usually I withdraw from him and cry a lot, which makes it harder for him. This time I was a perfect angel and very supportive because I could tell he was stressed. I am imagining my "amazing wife" trophy in my head right now. :)
 
Either way, he is gone for a while and we are trying to have good times until he can come back home.
 
I love you, Jeremy.

No comments: