About Me

My photo
2 Girls, 2 Boys and a whole lot of noise.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life in general
















These pictures have nothing to do with my story.
So I decided to dye my hair "light natural blonde" because my roots were getting long and dark. Well, this, of course, was not the change I was looking for so now I am more like light-unnatural-orangish-red. Perfect for Halloween if you ask me. Luckily I have a good friend who has squeezed me into her schedule today to take care of this much needed change. On the other hand I am dealing with 3 sick people. Kaitlynn, who threw up all over her bed Tuesday night and Cody, who is in a constant state of ill-feeling and Jeremy, who is downing Aireborn like candy. Can I move out? I wondered. Instead, I put the two kids to bed and pulled out the chocolate peanut butter ice cream and ate it straight out of the container. There goes my whole week of exercising. :) Oh well, I feel better.

1 comment:

Taylor Family said...

Sometimes you just have to indulge, especially on days like that. Hope the sickness skips you, it wouldn't be fair to take care of everyone else while their sick, and have to deal with being sick too.