About Me

My photo
2 Girls, 2 Boys and a whole lot of noise.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jeremy's birthday

Jeremy turned 29 yesterday. Sadly, he celebrated without us, but we sent him some gifts, so it was kind of like we were there. Jeremy told us that Kaitlynn got to choose everything for his special day so we had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast:

And then for lunch she wanted mac and cheese but wouldn't eat anything because she really wanted the (princess) castle cake. We all pitched in to decorate, as you can see. (watch out for Cody's side. He really likes frosting.) Also, I don't keep candy in the house so we had to use Trix to add some color and Walnuts for bricks. We have a gingerbread competition every year. This cake reminds me why the girls always lose the competition.

Nana and Papa came over and brought dinner. We called Daddy to sing to him and then she got to eat her cake.

Happy Birthday Jer!

3 comments:

ReeSe said...

That's the best cake ever! I'm loving it. I'm so glad Jeremy got a princess castle cake. I hope he had a good birthday..even being away from you. Way to celebrate!

Mel said...

Oh happy birthday! That pancake is so cute and happy! Deep down we all know Jeremy has always wanted a princess cake. That is so cute!

Christina and Jeremy said...

Ha ha. It looked terrible and tasted not up to par with what I know I can make. I am embarrassed that you see this cake Charise. it was not my best work. :)
It is what it is.
Thanks for the notes guys.