About Me

My photo
2 Girls, 2 Boys and a whole lot of noise.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekly updates

So I have a goal to update this weekly while Jeremy is gone so he can see what we are doing each week. He has been gone almost 2 weeks and this is my first post. On top of it. I know. I just have a couple pictures and a few stories.
Kaitlynn has been busy trying to be a teenager. She is sassy and always wanting to call a friend over. She also wanted to watch the Hannah Montana movie. Here is her interpretive dance of "Hoe Down":

Cody has developed a love of shoes. Girl, boy, doesn't matter. He loves trying them on and wearing them as far as he can get before falling down.


We decorated for Halloween yesterday. I was pretty proud of myself. It actually turned out pretty cute. At night, the orange lights in the window look great.


I ran my race yesterday (Women's Fitness Celebration) - and that's all I'm going to say about that. No pics either, thank goodness.

A few weeks ago, Jeremy got sworn in. (the room is ugly and this picture is shiny and weird)


Jeremy and Stoney took Kaitlynn and Callie on their annual daddy-daughter camp out. Here are the girls afterwards while the dads unloaded the truck.

And last but not least, It is football season. Not the same without daddy, but on the bright side once it is over, Daddy will be home.


So here we are. Surviving. And today, that will be good enough.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

From these pictures your house looks like it's the same layout as ours!

Christina and Jeremy said...

IT basically is. It has that strange split-levelish design. Same square footage too. Three bedrooms upstairs 2 bath. Then there is an extra bed and bath downstairs. Laundry room is downstairs...and yeah, pretty much just the same. You had cute colors and some newer trendier things, but I am coming into my own style and it seems far removed from my old style, so I don't mind starting over. Anyway, Jeremy just wrote me and said he can't access the blog on the government network. All this work for nothing. :) He can read it when he gets back. You feeling alright? How many weeks are you now?

The Martin's said...

Love her dance!! You need to get her in lessons :) and Cody and Jake are just alike! I love it! Love you guys!

Mel said...

Good job on your Halloween decorating! I love Halloween! Congrats to Jeremy, even though the lighting is weird, it is a cool picture! Bummer he can't access it but we still enjoy the updates!

Cerra said...

I can't believe your little guy is walking now! Both your kids are just adorable. Keep up the good work, Mom!